Monday, February 4, 2019
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
U.S. Bancorp Tower Conference Rooms
111 SW 5th Avenue, Portland, OR
Have basic design needs and no budget to outsource or buy expensive software?
Canva might be the answer!
Free templates for everything you can imagine and a simple drag-and-drop format make Canva a graphic-design tool worth looking at.
Misty Pine will give us a tour of Canva 2.0 and show us a variety of easy web and print applications.
When Misty is not obsessively creating content for side-projects she does freelance brand management, builds WordPress websites and provides maintenance and support.
- 6:00 – 6:15: Introductions. What you do, are you looking to hire, are you looking for work?
- 6:15 – 6:45: Speaker and topic.
- 6:45 – 7:00: Questions and answers on the topic.
- 7:00 – 8:00: Get help with WordPress. Bring your laptop for this part. There’s a wide range of experience levels, and we’re all here to help each other.
- 8:00: Soft close. You may hang out a bit longer to talk or finish up a project, but the official Meetup will end.
- 8:30: Socialize at Bailey’s Taproom (213 SW Broadway). Let us know if you’re interested in joining!
To find us:
Training Room on the ground floor (to the right of the elevators and through the glass doors).
Thanks to Digital Trends for providing the venue!
Please RSVP on Meetup so we know how many people to expect. We hope to see you there!