Monday, October 1, 2018
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
U.S. Bancorp Tower Conference Rooms
111 SW 5th Avenue, Portland, OR
In this meetup, Mary Ann Aschenbrenner will go over Schema Markup, explain what it is, and how it is used to improve your website’s SEO. She will also demonstrate how to implement this type of Structured Data with real-world examples and show results on some of the websites she builds and manages.
Mary Ann builds WordPress websites and provides hosting, maintenance, and support.
- 6:00 – 6:15: Introductions. What you do, are you looking to hire, are you looking for work?
- 6:15 – 6:45: Speaker and topic.
- 6:45 – 7:00: Questions and answers on the topic.
- 7:00 – 8:00: Get help with WordPress. Bring your laptop for this part. There’s a wide range of experience levels, and we’re all here to help each other.
- 8:00: Soft close. You may hang out a bit longer to talk or finish up a project, but the official Meetup will end.
- 8:30: Socialize at Bailey’s Taproom (213 SW Broadway). Let us know if you’re interested in joining!
To find us:
Training Room on the ground floor (to the right of the elevators and through the glass doors).
Thanks to Digital Trends for providing the venue!
Please RSVP on Meetup so we know how many people to expect. We hope to see you there!