Monday, December 3, 2018
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
U.S. Bancorp Tower Conference Rooms
111 SW 5th Avenue, Portland, OR
Do you struggle to do everything you need to do to run your business?
Wondering how to take back your weekends and stop the hustle and grind?
Lack of time and feeling overwhelmed are some of the most persistent challenges facing any business owner, especially solopreneurs.
In this workshop, Kronda Adair will help you identify the repetitive tasks that are sucking up your time, and show how to change your mindset and utilize your website and other technology tools to automate repetitive tasks and improve efficiency so that you can focus more on what you do best.
Kronda Adair is a WordPress developer turned digital marketer for service-based business owners. She uses WordPress to help business owners save time and money by turning their website into their best sales tool. She cares more about your success than whether you like her and often makes her clients uncomfortable. One of her life goals is to answer every question with a link to her blog.
- 6:00 – 6:15: Introductions. What you do, are you looking to hire, are you looking for work?
- 6:15 – 6:45: Speaker and topic.
- 6:45 – 7:00: Questions and answers on the topic.
- 7:00 – 8:00: Get help with WordPress. Bring your laptop for this part. There’s a wide range of experience levels, and we’re all here to help each other.
- 8:00: Soft close. You may hang out a bit longer to talk or finish up a project, but the official Meetup will end.
- 8:30: Socialize at Bailey’s Taproom (213 SW Broadway). Let us know if you’re interested in joining!
To find us:
Training Room on the ground floor (to the right of the elevators and through the glass doors).
Thanks to Digital Trends for providing the venue!
Please RSVP on Meetup so we know how many people to expect. We hope to see you there!