Monday, October 7, 2019
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
U.S. Bancorp Tower Conference Rooms
111 SW 5th Avenue, Portland, OR
WordPress is a powerful and comprehensive content management system used on over 30% of all websites. Add a few plugins for specialized functionality, some styling, and you can have a fast easy to manage, adaptable, and accessible website.
Mary Ann Aschenbrenner, President of Waterlink Web, will lead us through a couple of her recent favorite websites describing how she uses the Gutenberg Block Editor, her favorite blocks, her favorite plugins, and how she works with clients to ensure the new website meets their needs.
There will be time for Q and A.
- 6:00 – 6:15: Introductions. What you do, are you looking to hire, are you looking for work?
- 6:15 – 6:45: Speaker and topic.
- 6:45 – 7:00: Questions and answers on the topic.
- 7:00 – 8:00: Get help with WordPress. Bring your laptop for this part. There’s a wide range of experience levels, and we’re all here to help each other.
- 8:00: Soft close. You may hang out a bit longer to talk or finish up a project, but the official Meetup will end.
- 8:30: Socialize at Bailey’s Taproom (213 SW Broadway). Let us know if you’re interested in joining!
How to find us:
We’ll be in the Training Room on the ground floor. From the lobby, go to the right of the elevators and through the glass doors.
Thanks to Digital Trends for providing the venue!
Please RSVP on Meetup so we know how many people to expect. We hope to see you there!